Coir rope is biodegradable and environmentally friendly, making it an ideal choice for eco-conscious consumers. The unique texture of the curled coir fibers provides a non-slip grip, making it suitable for use in outdoor and high-moisture environments.
- Gathering Coir Fiber from assembling unit.
- Screening it to eliminate the soil, buildups and undesirable little particles.
- Saturating Coir fiber bundle to make it adaptable for contort.
- Turned multi coir fiber yarn firmly through computerized apparatuses.
- Winding twisted coir rope to required sizes.
- Car Sheet
- Door Mat
- Making Wood
- Making Needle Felt
- Making Mattress